Events participation & RSVP
- Feb 01, 9:00 a.m. GMT+4 – Feb 02, 4:00 p.m. GMT+4Dubai, Palm Jumeirah - The Palm Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab EmiratesLearn from successful Industry Lead experts the latest trends and indicators on how to effectively Manage Corrosion, and Asset Integrity, while successfully Integrating Sustainability
- Wed, Feb 08Podcast releaseFeb 08, 9:00 a.m.Podcast releaseEver wondered about materials performance at a Micro-Scale? Join me and Andrea Sanchez in a podcast full of fun, learning and wow moments, certainly I had never thought of the micro scale of materials - that we use daily. Andrea is an Empowered Latina that represents Women in STEM in the best way!
- Mon, Feb 27JasperFeb 27, 7:00 a.m. – Feb 28, 7:00 a.m.Jasper, 1 Old Lodge Rd, Jasper, AB T0E 1E0, CanadaAs a Media Sponsor, we are thrilled to help the diffusion of the IPEIA. We have interviewed the SC Chair (Mark Stonehouse) - go check it out if you haven't! IPEIA has 25 years of building connections, evolving through adversity, and striving for continuous improvement, and it's just the beginning!
- Tue, May 16Abu DhabiMay 16, 8:00 a.m. GMT+4 – May 18, 4:00 p.m. GMT+4Abu Dhabi, Corniche, Nation Towers - 1st St - Al Bateen - Abu Dhabi - United Arab EmiratesAs Knowledge partners, Infinity Growth, is thrilled to invite you to share knowledge, as we know, Although Asset Integrity rarely makes headlines, except in cases of catastrophic failures, this is an integral part of all operations of the energy industry, lets change that reality together!
- Tue, May 30L'Hospitalet de LlobregatMay 30, 11:00 a.m. GMT+2 – Jun 02, 4:00 p.m. GMT+2L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Av. Joan Carles I, 64, 08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, SpainMeCCE is prepared to offer all of you its 15th edition, in the frame of Expoquimia, open to science and innovation, and shaking hands with all chemical engineers coming from academia and industry!
What is this?
This space was born from the initiative of having a meeting point for all the colleagues being part of your global community of managers and responsible people in charge of the management and decision in relation to materials and equipment integrity (planners, designers, plant managers and engineers, laboratory managers, QA&QC managers, researchers, contractors, and other specialists concerned with caring equipment and materials). As well as educators, students, policy makers, and any one interested to understand a bit better the correlation that exists between Corrosion, Integrity and Sustainability.
From the design and selection, to the disposal, after as long as possible life in service, according to the principles of Circular Economy and the expectations in front of a new economy for a more sustainable world.
Have something to share? get in contact, one of our team members will get back to you soon!