All about Asset Integrity, Corrosion, Sustainability Management and more ....
Events participation & RSVP
- Wed, Oct 04Podcast releaseOct 04, 7:00 p.m. – 8:40 p.m.Podcast releaseOct 04, 7:00 p.m. – 8:40 p.m.Podcast releaseUnete a mi discusion con Sara, donde hablaremos de los desafíos geotécnicos únicos que enfrentan las instalaciones fotovoltaicas en entornos desérticos. Descubriremos cómo el suelo y el terreno influyen en la durabilidad y el rendimiento de estas instalaciones innovadoras.
- Wed, Oct 18Podcast ReleaseOct 18, 7:00 p.m. – 8:40 p.m.Podcast ReleaseOct 18, 7:00 p.m. – 8:40 p.m.Podcast ReleaseThis study sought to investigate the use of the potentiostatic technique as an alternative methodology to artificially simulate the pit propagation due to the galvanic cell established between the area covered by corrosion products/inhibitors and the active surface of the pit.
- Wed, Nov 01Podcast ReleaseNov 01, 7:00 p.m. – 9:20 p.m.Podcast ReleaseNov 01, 7:00 p.m. – 9:20 p.m.Podcast ReleaseCon una trayectoria que abarca la creación de organizaciones internacionales, empresas y proyectos de cambio, Jose Raul es un verdadero ejemplo de cómo un individuo puede transformar ambiciones en acciones concretas. Además, conoceremos más sobre su proyecto "Youth2Success".
- Wed, Nov 15Podcast ReleaseNov 15, 7:00 p.m. – 9:40 p.m.Podcast Release
- Wed, Nov 29Online PodcastNov 29, 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.Online PodcastNov 29, 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.Online PodcastYou cannot miss this podcast with one of the top researchers of Thermodynamics. In others, Alicia's research has focused on identifying resource efficiency measures and applying thermodynamics in evaluating resource depletion, a subject from which she has received four international awards.
- Wed, Dec 13Podcast ReleaseDec 13, 7:00 p.m. – 7:40 p.m.Podcast Release
What is this?
This space was born from the initiative of having a meeting point for all the colleagues being part of your global community of managers and responsible people in charge of the management and decision in relation to materials and equipment integrity (planners, designers, plant managers and engineers, laboratory managers, QA&QC managers, researchers, contractors, and other specialists concerned with caring equipment and materials). As well as educators, students, policy makers, and any one interested to understand a bit better the correlation that exists between Corrosion, Integrity and Sustainability.
From the design and selection, to the disposal, after as long as possible life in service, according to the principles of Circular Economy and the expectations in front of a new economy for a more sustainable world.
Have something to share? get in contact, one of our team members will get back to you soon!