All about Asset Integrity, Corrosion, Sustainability Management and more ....
Events participation & RSVP
- Wed, Dec 13Podcast ReleaseDec 13, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – 7:40 p.m.Podcast Release
- Wed, Dec 27Podcast ReleaseDec 27, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – 8:20 p.m.Podcast ReleaseDec 27, 2023, 7:00 p.m. – 8:20 p.m.Podcast ReleaseDiscover how she's planting the seeds of change in the global energy landscape, nurturing innovation, technology, and policies that drive our transition towards a greener future. Teresa's blend of creativity and technology promises to be a transformational force in our society
- Wed, Jan 10Podcast ReleaseJan 10, 2024, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.Podcast Release
- Using Corrosion Expertise: from Modeling Outer Space Environments to Supporting Sustainability TechnologiesWed, Jan 24Podcast releaseJan 24, 2024, 7:00 p.m. – 10:20 p.m.Podcast releaseJan 24, 2024, 7:00 p.m. – 10:20 p.m.Podcast releaseWe'll explore the fascinating connections between modeling environments on distant moons and tackling corrosion on Earth. We will learn how corrosion impacts sustainability in diverse sectors and the key considerations for striking a balance between environmental, economic, and social factors.
- Wed, Feb 14Podcast ReleaseFeb 14, 2024, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.Podcast ReleaseFeb 14, 2024, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.Podcast ReleaseDescubriremos cómo Roxana y su Fundacion están cambiando vidas y cómo han recibido el prestigioso Premio UNESCO-Confucio de Alfabetización en 2021. Además, exploraremos su influyente carrera en la comunicación y la industria de la construccion en Mexico!
What is this?
This space was born from the initiative of having a meeting point for all the colleagues being part of your global community of managers and responsible people in charge of the management and decision in relation to materials and equipment integrity (planners, designers, plant managers and engineers, laboratory managers, QA&QC managers, researchers, contractors, and other specialists concerned with caring equipment and materials). As well as educators, students, policy makers, and any one interested to understand a bit better the correlation that exists between Corrosion, Integrity and Sustainability.
From the design and selection, to the disposal, after as long as possible life in service, according to the principles of Circular Economy and the expectations in front of a new economy for a more sustainable world.
Have something to share? get in contact, one of our team members will get back to you soon!